Polestar Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
How tall are you?

That fifth seat I view as sort of emergency/little kid seat only. No big deal. I only had four seats in my BMW coupe, and I don't recall that ever being a problem. So the inadequate fifth seat I view as a bit of a bonus, even if it's uncomfortable for adults.
I am 6' even :) Prior to this, I drove a 2017 Kia Optima Hybrid which was a "midsize" boat haha. Everyone had ample space - so it's just an adjustment for me. Front seat space is ample.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Would be curious what your thoughts were on the non-leather (Weavetech) seats. Not sure if they would be similar in feel to something like BMW sensatech or other simulated leather. I heard one description as being wetsuit-like so my wife is concerned they would not be comfortable in the hot weather. Don't really want to spend $4000 on the barley leather seats though, especially with kids...
I will for sure be more thorough and share my impressions during my next visit! The space was fairly crowded last time. From what I recall, seats were supportive but not too soft. Not much side-bolstering.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Would be curious what your thoughts were on the non-leather (Weavetech) seats. Not sure if they would be similar in feel to something like BMW sensatech or other simulated leather. I heard one description as being wetsuit-like so my wife is concerned they would not be comfortable in the hot weather. Don't really want to spend $4000 on the barley leather seats though, especially with kids...
All the reviews I've read were very high on the vegan leather like interior.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts