Polestar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
But to take a test drive you have to go to one of the very few stores. So not many people will have this option. If you are 150 miles away I don't see many folks making the drive just for a test.

·
Registered
38 Posts
The whole thing is really nutty from start to finish in how they handled this. I gave up and just bought a new I-Pace at $20,000 off of sticker. IMO it’s a prettier and certainly more luxurious car than the Polestar. So I’m one very happy camper. It’s a terrific car!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I hope this info is wrong. I have a confirmed delivery in August but no way will I take delivery without a test drive.
Hi gospeed, just signed up for a polestar 2. I am seeing deliveries from August on my page. How did you manage a confirmed delivery? Ta tom

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was told polestar spaces not opening till third quarter in UK by polestar help chat. Which could be September, if they stick to their timeline, which I have no doubt will delay
And if vehicles can only be picked up from spaces, and mine is due August then I will be picking mine up in Norway or China. Looks like it could be a freebie as well, as no-one has ever contacted me. Hopefully they forgot to bill me and just send me a one way ticket to Oslo.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was told polestar spaces not opening till third quarter in UK by polestar help chat. Which could be September, if they stick to their timeline, which I have no doubt will delay
And if vehicles can only be picked up from spaces, and mine is due August then I will be picking mine up in Norway or China. Looks like it could be a freebie as well, as no-one has ever contacted me. Hopefully they forgot to bill me and just send me a one way ticket to Oslo.
First class no doubt! Fortunately, I live in Southern California within an hour of one of the first Spaces in the US.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just had chat with chat. Paint and towbar are not counted in the 50k limit in UK, so that's good news. Car is delivered to home address and warranty issues etc car is picked up from your home.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just had chat with chat. Paint and towbar are not counted in the 50k limit in UK, so that's good news. Car is delivered to home address and warranty issues etc car is picked up from your home.
Servicing is also complimentary if you're within 150 miles of your dealer.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts