Polestar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I went to the Polestar space at Avenyn in Gothenburg today to have a look and feel of the Polestar 3. Nice to see it in person, it definitely feels bigger than on pictures of it. But, I was so disappointed when I was told that the car was locked and that I would not be able to sit in the car and check out the interior. That was a big reason why I drove the 260 km to visit the space.

Some details and pictures:
The actual car on display is the same used in the reveal box on the small archipelago island outside of Gothenburg.

The representatives confirmed that the buttons on the steering wheel indeed are real buttons and not touch buttons.

The car will be able to change lanes in pilot assist mode. (Not surprising).

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille
Vehicle Car Grille Automotive side marker light Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Tread
Automotive parking light Grille Wheel Automotive lighting Hood
Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior Peripheral Input device
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Car
Automotive lighting Automotive design Font Tints and shades Rim

· Registered
392 Posts
It looks sensational, great photos thanks. I’m looking for a replacement for my Polestar 2 in a couple of years and it must be a contender, but I need to see a 3 first, it looks a bit big for my needs…

· Registered
144 Posts
Hi all,
I went to the Polestar space at Avenyn in Gothenburg today to have a look and feel of the Polestar 3. Nice to see it in person, it definitely feels bigger than on pictures of it. But, I was so disappointed when I was told that the car was locked and that I would not be able to sit in the car and check out the interior. That was a big reason why I drove the 260 km to visit the space.

Some details and pictures:
The actual car on display is the same used in the reveal box on the small archipelago island outside of Gothenburg.

The representatives confirmed that the buttons on the steering wheel indeed are real buttons and not touch buttons.

The car will be able to change lanes in pilot assist mode. (Not surprising).

View attachment 19461 View attachment 19462 View attachment 19463 View attachment 19464 View attachment 19465 View attachment 19466 View attachment 19467 View attachment 19468 View attachment 19469 View attachment 19470
The wheels and headlights are full of that “OOMPHHH factor”🔥🔥. Classic clicks 👏🙌

1 - 8 of 8 Posts