Polestar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I thought Polestar 3 was meant to be even more of a departure from Volvo. So I’d expect more a precept inflated and on stilts instead of the Polestar 2, which this render looks like in the rear and the front faux grille.

When are we meant to see real details of the Polestar 3? Thought that we’d have something by now if it was meant to launch in 2022?

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
Don't much like the humpback curve of the front...

·
Registered
250 Posts
The front end has the precept style lights that are supposed to be a polestar signature, not so keen on the back. Doesn't look to do anything different to the 2? Wonder what the interior is like.

Weren't these renders around months ago? They don't look that fresh, feel sure I saw them when the precept was pushed out.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,937 Posts
I spoke with a stranger that began working for Polestar in the last few months (specifically on the hatch open/close mechanism) when we had our little owner gathering last month. He said the model he's working on is the next to be launched- the Precept.
I have no reason to trust him. I never met him before. But why would he lie?
And a quick google search has shown not a single pic of the Precept with the boot open!!! Work in progress??!!

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,040 Posts
Those renderings are from back in April 2020 and were just Auto Express having a bash at combining some Polestar design elements into an SUV shape. They're not based on any actual facts or knowledge and should be largely discarded...

·
Registered
984 Posts
I would love the Precept as-is...assuming there is some way to actually open to a working trunk/boot. That is one lovely car. I don't think the suicide doors will make it to production though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts