Polestar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saw this posted on LinkedIn by a Polestar marketing chap I follow

We're returning to the world-famous UK event, The Goodwood Group Festival of Speed, where we will showcase our never-before-seen Polestar 5 prototype running up the infamous Goodwood hill

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Further Update -
Apparently the first UK sighting of the Polestar O2 maybe there too . . .

Registered

Registered
Looks a lot like my Stinger from the side profile, so has got my vote!

However, as I couldn't afford a new Polestar now .... I'm not sure I'll be able to afford this. Maybe I'll get the wife to agree ...... I mean I'm sure I can live with only one Kidney!

• Haha
Reactions: SA69-ev

Registered
Just noticed this ...

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

No ... just no. It's in the wrong spot imho - and not it's like the Tycan with one either side.

Too many chargers are suited for Left-Side-Rear or Right-Side-Front

grrr....it was almost perfect!

Registered
It's interesting that even though it's still camouflaged, they've taken the time to carve out the Thor's hammer headlights a little more than the previous camo wrap for Goodwood. Certainly looks better now and gives a little more of a tease how it will actually look.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No ... just no. It's in the wrong spot imho
To be honest, at my nearest BP Pulse (150kW) station, I have to reverse real tight to the left of the bay (when looking at the charger) so that the cable reaches around. Admittedly that is the only case as most chargers have longer or better placed cables.

Also, you do have 3 years to keep saving, doing the lottery . . . maybe meet you again at Polestar 5 test drive 馃槈

Registered
Polestar 2 Dual Motor Launch Edition 2021 - Void
Can we find the hill climb times anywhere? I'm wondering how the various Polestars performed. It didn't look as quick as the car that set a new hillclimb record, damn never seen anything look quite as fast on camera.

Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nextbase Dashcam, 20% Tint, Polestar, give us more regen. breaking!
If that鈥檚 the final design, I can only say they really screwed up the rear end 馃ぎ. It was so cool in the concept.
Concept cars always seem to get watered down for production. My favorite part of the Precept is the roomy captain chairs for back seats. If you take a long drive with some friends they need to be comfortable. Same with the the new O2 roadster, why not release as is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts