Polestar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from US get the Polestar phone app to work? I can't log in, keeps sending me to the EU site.

Also, when will the digital key work?

·
Registered
2,234 Posts

There are no APPs yes for the Polestar 2 (only the 1)*

Mobile Phone Key due "Spring-2021"

*Let me be clear ... there are no APPS for the Polestar 2 that control anything ... there are some fun apps that allow you to demo the main screen ... or a general "polestar" one to place orders, log into your account etc.. So you'll need to be specific which app you are talking about.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

There are no APPs yes for the Polestar 2 (only the 1)*

Mobile Phone Key due "Spring-2021"

*Let me be clear ... there are no APPS for the Polestar 2 that control anything ... there are some fun apps that allow you to demo the main screen ... or a general "polestar" one to place orders, log into your account etc.. So you'll need to be specific which app you are talking about.
Thanks for the info, btw.

I was looking for Apps to control the car. Like battery levels, etc. All the stuff from my friends Testla

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
Thanks for the info, btw.

I was looking for Apps to control the car. Like battery levels, etc. All the stuff from my friends Testla
Yeah.... Don't expect the Polestar phone app to ever have the same level of capability. It doesn't match their design philosophy. That being said, I do expect we'll end up having the more useful functions available to us in a few months.

·
Registered
164 Posts
This should be a priority for them, as it is almost needed for full functionality. Right now I have have no clue when my car reaches 90%, no ability to pre-condition (I am not on a schedule) and no ability to set a time to charge (when rates are lower). At least start with the essentials.

·
Registered
2021 2
2,602 Posts
This should be a priority for them, as it is almost needed for full functionality. Right now I have have no clue when my car reaches 90%, no ability to pre-condition (I am not on a schedule) and no ability to set a time to charge (when rates are lower). At least start with the essentials.
Supposedly a substantial OTA update is coming by end Jan to address a number of accumulated software issues, and the app with those basic functionalities you mention is meant to arrive by end Q1.

Will see if that timeline is kept! Fingers crossed, knock on wood, no jinx, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts