Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

Banned
seat/steering heating control like other cars, or even setting the preferred temp for the remote climate would be a welcome addition to the app.. but no, it鈥檚 still pretty much useless.
I use it at least once a week to condition and re-charging. I鈥檝e also used it once since getting the car to locate my car in a large parking lot.

So 鈥減retty much useless鈥, well, disagree. Could it be more useful? Sure. I鈥檓 sure in time.

Registered
I鈥檝e had the car for about a year and it shocks me that they haven鈥檛 been able to improve the stability and performance of this app! It only has 3 settings for Pete鈥檚 sake and they can鈥檛 improve it one iota! No functionality, no reliability, nothing! Rant over! I love my car though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Updated and tried open it a few times and connects to the car very fast now!
If its the update or something else I dont know but if its this fast now I would be VERY glad!

Usually it takes a few times pushing open door for it to open snd the same for heating, but started on one push and a few seconds now.

Will try more.

Registered
Went out to the car and took it for a ride, opens right away, could start it without putting phone in cupholder ( not right away but I managed ) and then left the car and closed it with the app and then started climate.
All with just one push.
Then returned to the car, opened it with app and started it again, said key not detected first but then started again without putting phone in cupholder, that has not worked tve last couple of days.

BUT! I am on vacation and here tidal starts almost right away when I get in the car, that never happends at home!
So the network the car is using is way less busy here, and that could be part of less app problems.
Not just this new app version.

Registered
I use it at least once a week to condition and re-charging. I鈥檝e also used it once since getting the car to locate my car in a large parking lot.

So 鈥減retty much useless鈥, well, disagree. Could it be more useful? Sure. I鈥檓 sure in time.
that鈥檚 why I said 鈥減retty much鈥 instead of 鈥渢otally鈥 useless.. 馃槈

do I use it, yes.. but it鈥檚 very basic considering what it could and should offer.. one look at the majority 1 star reviews on the App Store (uk) and further replies on this thread would suggest the app is still far from where most of us would hope it to be鈥

Banned
that鈥檚 why I said 鈥減retty much鈥 instead of 鈥渢otally鈥 useless.. 馃槈

do I use it, yes.. but it鈥檚 very basic considering what it could and should offer.. one look at the majority 1 star reviews on the App Store (uk) and further replies on this thread would suggest the app is still far from where most of us would hope it to be鈥

Basic? Yes.

Given all the other issues Polestar is dealing with, 鈥渂asic鈥 may be all you鈥檙e gonna get for a while. For me, no big deal.鈥nd put it right up there with the cup holder kerfuffle.

Banned
No matter how cheap they become Tesla鈥檚 still look awful.. and now very common over here..

Yep, we agree.

Since I make no money from Polestar sales. I have no Polestar stock To worry about, etc鈥.I鈥檓 very satisfied with people defecting to tesla, or whatever car will make them happy. Let them leave.

I wold be very happy if Polestar retains some level of exclusivity, by capping sales at around 100K. I鈥檓 one of those people that enjoys that people around me don鈥檛 know anything about the car I鈥檓 driving. Brilliant. I don鈥檛 want Polestar to be like Tesla (not that that鈥檚 even possible). Focus on building unique cars, with exceptional quality, for those that can afford it. if Polestar aspires to be like Porsche, well, that鈥檚 good news for me鈥.and will be a repeat buyer.

Registered
MY 2022, Long Range Dual-Motor, Snow/Nappa, Pilot, Plus, Tow hitch
My colleague has a 2023 model with the updated air filter. For him, the latest app update includes some air quality (purifier) settings, for me they don't appear.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts