Polestar Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Pets won't necessarily trigger the seat sensors and a confirmation dialogue does not make it accident proof. That aside, when deciding what functionality to include or otherwise, I'd be fairly confident that "we can't be bothered" is not one of the criteria.
Maybe that's right. Perhaps "We're confused" might be the explanation for this and other bizarre decisions regarding the app and how it functions.

· Registered
10,814 Posts
I saw a lot of chatter on FB that version 3.19 of the app is breaking connections to the car and PAK. I have not installed it yet but am wondering if anyone else has, and whether you've experienced any problems.

· Registered
3,323 Posts
Mine always shows 84% initially, before refreshing to what it actually is. I don't know why it does that or shows that particular SoC.
Mine shows 80% and the location shows to one of my work offices that I haven’t been to for about 6 months lol. It the refreshes to correct locations. Probably something to do with cached memory or something.

· Registered
1,705 Posts
Mine shows 80% and the location shows to one of my work offices that I haven’t been to for about 6 months lol. It the refreshes to correct locations. Probably something to do with cached memory or something.
I don't have that issue with the address. That typically shows up correctly the first time. I've tried clearing cache within the app, and I still get the same for the initial SoC.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts