Polestar Forum banner
241 - 259 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Wow, thanks for providing some guidance here, Jarle! And thank you and the team for adding Android Automotive support to the browser and working with Volvo and Google to get it to our cars. It is very much appreciated, and I suspect you may well get some converts to Vivaldi on their other platforms based on the sync features and experience using your product.

Welcome to the forum! :)

·
Premium Member
Snow Performance Napa Hitch
183 Posts
Hi, could you please check (on your desktop computer) if you have a speed dial with an empty title? If so, please add a title and try to sync in your Polestar.

Br,
Jarle from Vivaldi
All my speed dials have empty titles. In Chrome (where I imported my bookmarks from) I just use the icon for a cleaner look. I can add titles and report back, though!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Awesome! Congrats on the fix. :)

Reactions: zh2oson

·
Administrator
1,941 Posts
All my speed dials have empty titles. In Chrome (where I imported my bookmarks from) I just use the icon for a cleaner look.
Success!!
Same situation here. Did you delete the shortcuts without description or add descriptions?
Water Cross Symbol Tints and shades Electric blue

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I suspect Jarle already has a defect story in the Vivaldi product backlog for this. :cool:

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Good that the workaround worked! This issue is fixed in our version 5.0 of the Android browser. This version is out already for Android phones and tablets (Vivaldi: Private Browser - Apps on Google Play) and will be released soon for Polestar :)
Ok. Here's another question: Is there an extension for 1Password to enable it to work with the mobile browser? The 1Password extension works great on the desktop version!

EDIT: I've also posted this question in the 1Password support forum.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ok. Here's another question: Is there an extension for 1Password to enable it to work with the mobile browser? The 1Password extension works great on the desktop version!

EDIT: I've also posted this question in the 1Password support forum.
Sadly extensions do not work for mobile and for Android Automotive. Wish they did, but there is a limitation there.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Sadly extensions do not work for mobile and for Android Automotive. Wish they did, but there is a limitation there.
I wondered if that was the case. Oh well.

241 - 259 of 259 Posts