Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure about you but when my family asks me what I would like for Christmas I can never think of anything.
I thought we could maybe start some suggestions so apart from a Polestar hoodie I would recommend a Aquagleam water filter. I have had one for about 1 year and it is fantastic. You just connect it to the hose for the final rinse and you do not need to dry your car. There will be no watermarks left even on a hot day in summer, especially good for Void or Midnight owners. There are 2 types depending on your water, I have the 0ppm one.
Various places sell them but here is the link to where I bought mine:

0ppm-de-ionising-water-filter-(12-30-).jpeg

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,871 Posts
Anyone that gets a Polestar hoodie isn’t my friend anymore. I’ll stretch to a mug.

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
Good idea for a thread.

Radar detector?
Dashcam?
Rubber treatment for tires? (I like the Zaino product.)
That plastic polish buried somewhere in one of these threads for cleaning the piano black around the gear shift.
Seat covers/hammock/dog carrier for having dogs in the car.
Tire pressure meter (for those who might not have one... much to my surprise)

Reactions: Terran

·
Registered
463 Posts
Good idea for a thread.

Radar detector?
Dashcam?
Rubber treatment for tires? (I like the Zaino product.)
That plastic polish buried somewhere in one of these threads for cleaning the piano black around the gear shift.
Seat covers/hammock/dog carrier for having dogs in the car.
Tire pressure meter (for those who might not have one... much to my surprise)
Seems we are all thinking the same. Santa Claus has just re-activated the dash cam posts...
We should invite him to this forum.
see: Dashcam

·
Registered
133 Posts
Cheap stocking-filler for those of us (like me) with cheaper (or older) mobile phones would be USB-A to USB-C adaptors.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheap stocking-filler for those of us (like me) with cheaper (or older) mobile phones would be USB-A to USB-C adaptors.
Yes, bought some of those off Amazon. My S9 needs no wires to charge but my wife's P20 does + useful for other things.

·
Super Moderator
1,397 Posts

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Yes, bought some of those off Amazon. My S9 needs no wires to charge but my wife's P20 does + useful for other things.
Three different types of phones in our house, I picked up three different types of cables on Amazon this weekend.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All I want for Christmas... Is my P2... As Mariah Carey once sang!
Yes but think of the things you can get to make it even better when you get it!
Scratch remover/wrap .....
I guess it can't be easy waiting for yours to arrive when us lucky ones who have theirs are talking about the car.
Hopefully not long now.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,888 Posts
Thanks Mike. That's ok, the people I really feel sorry for are the ones who've had a taste of their car, then it broke or is having a recall, and will be without their car for weeks, while meanwhile I have my no-need-for-fixes brand new one arriving while they have no car. Although it's been (still being!) a long wait, it'll be worth it. It's still a lot shorter wait than my previous car (Hyundai Kona, 6 months) and 20 years ago a Subaru Impreza Turbo (5.5 months) so I can't complain too much!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Mike. That's ok, the people I really feel sorry for are the ones who've had a taste of their car, then it broke or is having a recall, and will be without their car for weeks, while meanwhile I have my no-need-for-fixes brand new one arriving while they have no car. Although it's been (still being!) a long wait, it'll be worth it. It's still a lot shorter wait than my previous car (Hyundai Kona, 6 months) and 20 years ago a Subaru Impreza Turbo (5.5 months) so I can't complain too much!
I must admit I really did miss mine when it was off the road. I don't remember any other car that has made me feel like that, maybe just old age. I have had many Alfas, 2 TVRs, Porsche, BMWs, Mercedes, Audis and an early 205GTi which was great fun.

·
Premium Member
3,433 Posts
Great attitude. Adopted.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Great attitude. Adopted.
I think that's why they started in England. The Brits have a great attitude in general. Can you imagine if this had happened in the US. Americans would have gone ape sh-t. Lawsuits would have been flying faster than the SST.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts