Polestar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, look what I've just discovered on my Android Wear OS watch:

It never gets anywhere, it just pulses the rings and says "Connecting to your phone". The phone app is running ok and showing the status.

I'm pretty sure this appeared as part of the Polestar Connect app I installed months ago, which is of course for the Polestar 1, not Polestar 2. But does anyone know if it's intended that we'll get a similar watch app for the Polestar 2?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Polestar confirmed that they cancelled Wear OS support for the Polestar 2. Also they cancelled remote voice commands like:

Hey Google, pre-heat my car.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I saw that. Not impressed!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Polestar confirmed that they cancelled Wear OS support for the Polestar 2. Also they cancelled remote voice commands like:

Hey Google, pre-heat my car.
I saw where they said what basically implied cancelling Wear OS support for the Polestar 2, and that it would be implemented on "future models". I didn't see where they said that they had cancelled plans for Google Assistant integration.

Annoyingly, BOTH of those things existed already for Volvo...so why don't we get that with Polestar that actually has AAOS?!! [Google Assistant integration is not available for Volvos in the US however]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts