Polestar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this when searching.

Various colours available similar to the cars!
They also do a lightweight version, T-shirts and sweatshirts

Please Polestar if you are reading I will swap my jack for one of these!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Found this when searching.

Various colours available similar to the cars!
They also do a lightweight version, T-shirts and sweatshirts

Please Polestar if you are reading I will swap my jack for one of these!

The real deal as worn by Brent Ellis.

·
Registered
P2 2021, Void, Charcoal, no PP, 19 inch
161 Posts
6A9B562C-DA77-4411-A569-3FB4BE7153B2.png

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,871 Posts
They say James Bond was a pretty cool character.
Imagine him in an Aston Martin hoodie. A plain hoodie maybe. But an Aston Martin hoodie? The actual car he drives?

No good will come from this. Mark my words. But we all have to learn from our mistakes.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm a licensing guy by profession. If Polestar are looking to develop a range of merchandise I can get this sorted. Of course, licensing partners will have to agree to artwork delivery delays, unanticipated changes of specifications, last minute cancellations with no new dates promised, and all the usual Polestar benefits.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I must admit I don't normally wear hoodies but a plain one with just the logo looks ok.
Might look a bit strange with my Porsche cap though!
Maybe for the UK a Polestar rainproof winter jacket is more appropriate.

·
Registered
765 Posts
They say James Bond was a pretty cool character.
Imagine him in an Aston Martin hoodie. A plain hoodie maybe. But an Aston Martin hoodie? The actual car he drives?

No good will come from this. Mark my words. But we all have to learn from our mistakes.
I can't believe I'm about to say this... I agree with Dave. There, I said it.

There's two types of people who wear clothes branded with the car they drive. Racing drivers and dickheads. I'm willing to accept there may be exceptions, but generally I find this to be true.

Also, unpopular opinion... I don't like hoodies. Never have. I find the hood very distracting and uncomfortable as it sits against the top of my back.

I'll go and hide now. Dave, did you find a place to hide from the bullies?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's two types of people who wear clothes branded with the car they drive. Racing drivers and dickheads. I'm willing to accept there may be exceptions, but generally I find this to be true.
Never been called a racing driver before but must be as I am not the other!;)
Do none of your clothes have brands on them - Hugo Boss/Armani/Ralph Lauren....?
Not easy to find stuff unbranded these days, just an observation.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Never been called a racing driver before but must be as I am not the other!;)
Do none of your clothes have brands on them - Hugo Boss/Armani/Ralph Lauren....?
Not easy to find stuff unbranded these days, just an observation.
But those brands make the clothes.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Everyone do & wear what makes you happy.
I think you're already in a very cool club driving your car. Branded clothing is overkill. But I want you all to be happy so enjoy!!
You are right. I am not a great follower of fashion and basically buy what I feel comfortable in. I would rather spend my money on my cars!

·
Registered
2021 2
2,602 Posts
last weekend wherever we went I could find folks checking out the car, whether at the beach, at an ice cream shop, while charging, at a fancy pizza place, etc

At the latter, I remarked to my wife about a couple really taking a hard look at it, walking all around.
She noted that the guy was wearing pants that retail for $500-1000.
I stared back at her: "he spent a grand?....." she nods "...on pants?!?!!"

·
Registered
128 Posts
The worst are Ferrari branded clothing and merchandise. They look pretty loud and tacky and seems to be worn by DB's who don't even own a Ferrari. Posers are attracted to labels, and money can't buy class!

I personally prefer to wear logo-free clothing, or at least logos that are small and tastefully discrete. That's why I like Polestar so much. I like their modern minimal aesthetic, with minimal badging with only the body-coloured badges front and rear. Much more sophisticated than multiple chrome badging you see on other cars. Less is more!

Though I really like the jacket worn by one of the Polestar designers in this video (skip to 1:12): Polestar and Harman Kardon
It has a dark grey 1959 (the year Volvo invented the 3-point seatbelt) across the front of the black jacket. I wonder where I can get that?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I personally prefer to wear logo-free clothing, or at least logos that are small and tastefully discrete. That's why I like Polestar so much. I like their modern minimal aesthetic, with minimal badging with only the body-coloured badges front and rear. Much more sophisticated than multiple chrome badging you see on other cars. Less is more!
Ditto. It's hard to get away from it completely, but I'm certainly not going to pay extra to have a specific label on my clothes. None of my expensive suits say HSM on them. If I'm going to wear something with a conspicuous logo they are going to have to pay me to wear it -- kind of like athletes. Otherwise it better be inconspicuous and cost no more than an unbranded item.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts