Polestar Forum banner

81 - 100 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Depends. Does the person represent a threat to the health and welfare of the public? How did the bank make its money? What are the motives of my colleagues?

The Polestar would be a good choice. Very quiet, (the AVAS system is barely audible), very quick, maneuverable, and, with the right plan, range shouldn't be a problem.
Not a chance in this car. They'd pick you up on surveillance video and as they only one in town they'd be at your door in an hour.

·
Premium Member
3,199 Posts
Not a chance in this car. They'd pick you up on surveillance video and as they only one in town they'd be at your door in an hour.
Ah but I'd be on a beach in Tahuata by then.

·
Registered
Midnight 20” Charcoal July? August? vin 26xxx
395 Posts
Then instead of twiggy waiting for Elwood at the station it’s a shot off all the police cars cued up to charge before going after the boys

·
Registered
617 Posts
Depends. Does the person represent a threat to the health and welfare of the public? How did the bank make its money? What are the motives of my colleagues?

The Polestar would be a good choice. Very quiet, (the AVAS system is barely audible), very quick, maneuverable, and, with the right plan, range shouldn't be a problem.
You could always pull the fuse for AVAS or simply spray water at the speaker for that extra bit of stealth ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Love it! Random or pets?
I have three houses for them under my terrace, but they are wild. Every afternoon we feed them, sometimes we have six of them eating at the same time.
I love having them around.❤🦔🦔🦔🦔❤
I had to interrupt these two lovebirds since I needed my car for work. I never drive off without checking under the car first.
This picture is of one of them in defensive mode. 5-8000 spikes on them.

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,712 Posts
Had a spectacular drive through central Wales today and spotted numerous opportunities for "Polestar in front of..." including an ancient stone arch in the valleys and a beautiful view out to sea. Sadly it was raining and the car is filthy so I thought better of it! Maybe next time...

81 - 100 of 162 Posts