Polestar Forum banner
161 - 180 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,868 Posts
In front of a traditional English village cricket match (tennis courts rear left).
Mid way through our game of tennis an owlet landed on a floodlight & watched us for a couple of minutes. (Getting sidetracked- in Turkish an owl is called a bay küś (Literal translation Mr Bird. Love that).

·
Registered
244 Posts
In front of a traditional English village cricket match (tennis courts rear left).
Mid way through our game of tennis an owlet landed on a floodlight & watched us for a couple of minutes. (Getting sidetracked- in Turkish an owl is called a bay küś (Literal translation Mr Bird. Love that).
View attachment 6362
Beautiful sky!

·
Registered
Thunder, non PP, towbar
108 Posts
That is a fantastic looking house. Now to my entry for the niche subgroup called "Polestar in front of things, behind things and under things". In this case in front of a hedge that needs trimming, behind a hedge that needs trimming and under a cat:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Not sure if this qualifies as it is not MY Polestar. But while in Portland Oregon a couple weeks ago I was surprised to spot a Polestar1 in the wild. Also, I have not posted in a long time as I jumped ship and bought an Audi Etron :rolleyes: - which I love, but not near as cool as a Polestar...
Polestar1 Portland.jpg

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
...makes me wonder how I keep from going under.

need to change "out there" to "sometimes" to get the reference. ;)
Do not shove me dear sir, for I am close to an edge.

(Glad I'm not the only one who immediately thought of that song)

161 - 180 of 232 Posts