Polestar Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Midnight 20” Charcoal July 21 vin 26xxx
569 Posts
Sorry to whom ever I passed in Dunblane last night. Thunder near Tesco. Would have waved and even stopped for a chat but was on way to hospital.

·
Registered
Midnight 20” Charcoal July 21 vin 26xxx
569 Posts
Thanks Mick. All OK.
Wife was in for an operation so was off to first visit and a bit distracted. All is fine she should be home soon.
On a less caring and more on topic comment
our hospital traditionally has real parking issues which can lead to some wild parking arrangements by stressed people trying to make clinics or tight covid boating hours. But th have now marked out a whole section for electric cars only and have chargers available.
These typically end up ICEd up but mostly make parking easier for me.

·
Registered
250 Posts
@JOCK55 - I am booked in to Golspie for the weekend from 1 April if you are around and still need to see a Polestar 2 - want or parade down the main street if you have got yours?

·
Registered
3 Posts
My wife and I are looking at getting a Polestar 2. Trying to even find one to look at is next to impossible. Would it be cheeky to ask if anyone near Clackmannanshire/Stirling would be up to let us have a look before we go any further? Obviously not asking to drive anyone's car! Just a little peek to get the vibe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My wife and I are looking at getting a Polestar 2. Trying to even find one to look at is next to impossible. Would it be cheeky to ask if anyone near Clackmannanshire/Stirling would be up to let us have a look before we go any further? Obviously not asking to drive anyone's car! Just a little peek to get the vibe.
Hi if you fancy a trip to Glasgow arnold clark inovation centre just off the express way have a dual motor to test no sales pitch will ref to their leasing no obligation I did this and went on to order from polestar pcp. I have a
single motor long range on order magnesium. Advisors are great and you can see all the other electric vehicles

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi if you fancy a trip to Glasgow arnold clark inovation centre just off the express way have a dual motor to test no sales pitch will ref to their leasing no obligation I did this and went on to order from polestar pcp. I have a
single motor long range on order magnesium. Advisors are great and you can see all the other electric vehicles
Thanks! We are going into Glasgow tomorrow evening for a meal and a gig so we could go earlier. You're a champ!

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you are stuck, I'm just along the M9 in West Lothian but often in Larbert and Stirling. Mine is, however, nearing two years old next month. Still looks and feels new even after 15,000+ miles.
Thanks for the kind offer, but David B's suggestion worked out a treat. We went to the Arnold Clark Innovation Centre and had a test drive in the Hyundai Ioniq 5 (looks much nicer in the flesh so to speak), a dual motor Tesla Model 3 and a Polestar 2. The Tesla, while incredibly nimble and silly fast, is now last on our list; It felt like a toy car. The Polestar 2 is the winner because it has everything you would want and it felt like the sort of car I'd happily drive long distances in and it still has more than enough power when needed. Plus, it's just a beast to look at... Now we just have to see about waiting times. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's great it worked out for you staff when we were in to test drive were brilliant very knowledgeable and helpful maybe have check out their ref policy lol polestar don't seem to be putting on drive events in Scotland any time soon 😆.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts