Polestar Forum banner

Polestar Leasing - Send to Read and Sign

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  AngloDude 
#1 ·
Hi All,

Longtime reader, first time contributor.

I placed an order back in March through Polestar Leasing with an August delivery. I confirmed the delivery about three weeks ago and ever since a button on the order page says “Send to Read and Sign”which is supposed to send me to a page to sign contract but all it does it send me to the order status page of the leasing order.

Has anyone else bought through Polestar Leasing and if so when do you get the contract and expect to pay the initial down payment?

Thanks,
Guillaume

#2 ·
Hi Guillaume,
Exciting times for you!
I can’t help much as I leased through Leaseplan. I ordered in July, was sent the contracts (d/d form, excess mileage info, pro forma invoice for the initial payment- which is taken within 7 days of delivery date) on 12th October. My car was delivered 21st October. So it does all happen close to the due date.
As you are leasing directly, give Polestar a call on 08000517863 just to make sure the order page is working correctly.
good luck

#3 ·
I went through the Leasing with Polestar and basically it stays at this stage until a vehicle is assigned to you. From there you will liaise with the ALD Automotive team who are actually responsible for the delivery and own the car.

Maybe send over an email to contactus@polestarleasing.co.uk with your order number and just check to make sure that they know whats going on. I found them to be pretty helpful and responsive

#4 ·
Thank you for your responses. I’ve actually had a car assigned to me for a month with a vin and number plate. Have contacted Polestar and Polestar Leasing and keep getting fobbed off with “We’ll get back to you” 🤦‍♂️

I’m not sure anyone at Polestar has a clue what’s going on. Should have just bought it outright rather than leasing!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.