Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
"...we would like to show you our appreciation by offering you 12 months free Polar Plus membership along with a 拢450 BP Chargemaster charging credit to use across the UK鈥檚 largest public charging network, Polar"

Fair play 馃憦

Registered
Just received an email from Polestar thanking me for my support and offering me 12m free Polar Plus membership for 12m with a 拢450 Chargemaster charging credit equating to nearly 10k miles rapid charging. Further email to follow on claiming it. :)
This is as an early adoptor.
Looks like they may be listening to views on the Forum but all credit to them ( no pun intended).

Registered
@skwark Ha I've just got that email too!

In fact, I'd used Polar/ BP Chargemaster once already (and so have 拢10 on an account with them).

Full email for reference:

We would like to thank you for your pioneering spirit and for joining the Polestar brand.

We are a young brand, and we couldn鈥檛 have got this far without your support and belief. We want to recognise the integral role you鈥檝e played in believing in Polestar and providing us with key feedback. We have taken this on board in order to continue to develop and improve and to help focus our attention on key improvement activities.

Our software is constantly improving, and you will benefit from all new features and apps, but we recognise this less-than-perfect experience may have caused you some frustration as one of our early adopters.

In recognition of this, we would like to show you our appreciation by offering you 12 months free Polar Plus membership along with a 拢450 BP Chargemaster charging credit to use across the UK鈥檚 largest public charging network, Polar. This will not only provide you with access to highly competitive public charging rates, but the credit will also provide nearly 10,000 free rapid miles for your car with order number [redacted]. Details on how to redeem your charging credit will be sent to you in a separate email later this month.

We know that we still have the opportunity to get better and the entire organisation is focused on you and delivering on our promise.

So, here鈥檚 to positive change, and thank you again for being a part of our journey.

Reactions: Lancsrocket

Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
I鈥檝e owned this car 4 weeks. In that time it鈥檚 been at the garage for 5 days and goes back for the recall for 2-3 days next week. But I bloody love Polestar and I love my car. You have your ups & downs but owning a car has never been so exciting! 馃コ

Registered
Same here. They are really listening and in my opinion have turned the corner on customer service. They know the plugsurfing feedback shows it is expensive and lacks an extensive network. Perhaps they have also considered the high consumption rates and electric costs some people are getting (not everyone though)... which I am still hoping will be fixed with the recall.

I think the language of the letter is really well crafted too. They realise that the early adopters are influential ambassadors for the brand and have set out that they recognise and appreciate that as such the experience of these ambassadors is critical.

An excellent piece of PR / CS.

Registered
2021 Polestar 2
I鈥檓 glad I saw this as hasn鈥檛 checked the email registered with Polestar. Glad I did just now, email was in there and describes the claim process post handover. Clearly I鈥檝e had a bit of grief but not like you guys who have had recalls to contend with.

Have to say you cannot fault this at all...such a strong recognition of loyalty. I wonder how many of the big companies out there would do the same for loyal customers?

Registered
Shame there aren't many Polar chargers above 50kW (at least not in the North!), but welcome nonetheless!

Registered
Polar is for sure the largest network. On my drive from south to north at the weekend I passed many options; all 50kw.

i happened to stop at an IONITY charger ... the only super fast charger on the route from Bedfordshire to St Helens. But I would defo now use the Polar chargers.

Registered
Polar chargers 50kW+

Polar chargers 100kW+

Registered
i happened to stop at an IONITY charger ... the only super fast charger on the route from Bedfordshire to St Helens.
Yeah I've used Ionity before on a long trip because it was the only 150kW charger on the route. But expensive! 馃捀

Super Moderator
Threads merged at this point, so if some of the posts above seem a little out of kilter or repetitive, you know why :)

Reactions: ricisbest
1 - 20 of 68 Posts