P*2 2022, Midnight/Charcoal, Long Range Dual-Motor, Pilot, Plus, Tow hitch
15 Posts
I think he is referring to the game that you can install on your Polestar:

As soon as I get my car this would be the logical first app to install 😂

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Dual Motor, plus & pilot, midnight & towbar
72 Posts
When you look at "All Apps" on Google Play, it doesn't actually display all the available apps...

Do a search for Polestar, you'll see the app pop up then.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Over 10k

·
Registered
17 Posts
When you look at "All Apps" on Google Play, it doesn't actually display all the available apps...

Do a search for Polestar, you'll see the app pop up then.
This was the answer I needed. I keep checking all apps. I guess I need to find out what other apps exist that are available but don’t show on the all apps filter…

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
I'm impressed anyone can bear to play that complete cack for more than 15 seconds...!
Its like a bad classic nostalgia trip.... The terrible controls and repetition make it a challenge I can't stop trying to beat.

I'll post a pic when I'm Next in the car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Don't get too excited. There aren't that many 🙄
I’m ok that there aren’t that many. I’m sure I’m in the minority here. I don’t see it as Polestar or Volvo’s responsibility at all to develop apps in this space. It’s really third party developers that should and we need to hope they do.

Besides, I might care more if I expected to do a significant amount of DC fast charging, but most of my charging will be at home. If/when I have to charge while out and about I’ll either be busy or be on here on my phone.

But, back on topic, I did download Space Warp and my 7 yr old has been playing it for the last 40 mins…

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Communication Device Gadget Telephony Font Portable communications device

• Wow
Reactions: Mick and 2RatsElop

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Me and my son (He presses the shoot and I steer) had been trying to break 10k for a long time. Mostly when the wife was "just popping into a shop for 1min" ... so we had lots of practice times!

I knew we had gone past 10k I just couldn't remember what it was. I do remember it was the perfect run and after that we haven't played it ... this was around end of July ... as it's very dull and repetitive.

Not sure if my score is allowed using two people to do it ... but it is what it is o_O

Reactions: Mick

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
The gauntlet has been thrown 😀.

I think 2 people is just fine.
I agree. However many people you want to squeeze in should be OK - it's really self-limiting how many can participate. And I'm terrible - I've played it maybe 10 times and I never make it past the 2nd wave.

·
Registered
113 Posts
It’s really third party developers that should and we need to hope they do.
Problem is until there are a few hundred thousand P* out there or another manufacturer adopts google OS for the car there is very little incentive for 3rd party developers to develop apps unless they charge for them as the return will be minimal.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts