Polestar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today my P2 was scheduled for the “recall” update but the update package was “locked“. The Volvo dealer checked with other dealers but nobody was able to download it anymore and the Polestar support team wasn’t available...
So they realigned the headlights and will contact me again for a new appointment... until that time the fan will go in overdrive from time to time followed by the alarm going off. (hopefully not in the middle of night)
Has anyone else had their update rescheduled?
If the next possible date is near the end of the year then I will skip it and wait for the 2021 update with the OTA.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Today my P2 was scheduled for the “recall” update but the update package was “locked“. The Volvo dealer checked with other dealers but nobody was able to download it anymore and the Polestar support team wasn’t available...
So they realigned the headlights and will contact me again for a new appointment... until that time the fan will go in overdrive from time to time followed by the alarm going off. (hopefully not in the middle of night)
Has anyone else had their update rescheduled?
If the next possible date is near the end of the year then I will skip it and wait for the 2021 update with the OTA.
Mine is due to be collected tomorrow for a software update let’s see what happens

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine was recovered yesterday for a charging issue, that requires an update to resolve. Dealer has no idea when it will be unlocked. Not impressed as it’s 2 days old!!

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
660 Posts
Mine was recovered yesterday for a charging issue, that requires an update to resolve. Dealer has no idea when it will be unlocked. Not impressed as it’s 2 days old!!
Mine got towed on day 2 too!! Twinsies 👯‍♀️🚶🏼‍♀️🧎🏼‍♀⛑ 🚑⏳💸🧨⚰

·
Registered
86 Posts
I can confirm that Polestar software updates are currently blocked.

The Volvo garage called to collect the Polestar (or Telstar as the driver kept calling it, could this be a new Tesla / Polestar hybrid brand or an illegitimate love car ?) this morning and I mentioned the blocking but they knew nothing about it. They took the car away then 5 minutes later it was back up the drive they confirmed all Polestar updates are now blocked on the Volvo system.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Mine is in today, and just had a call from Volvo saying the block is off and they are downloading updates. Not sure if thats good news or not:-
I wonder what they have F'ed up this time......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts