Polestar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Polestar shared some information about what happens when you need to service your vehicle.

• US and Canada, Polestar cars will be serviced at Polestar Authorized Service Points, which may include Volvo workshops.
  • There's a complimentary pick-up & delivery service program for the duration of 4 years / 50,000 miles.
  • They'll collect your car and give you a replacement at no cost.
  • If you live within 150 miles (240 km) from a service point, this service is complimentary.
  • If you live outside of the 150 mile range you will still be able to utilize the pick-up and delivery option, but you will be charged an additional fee

·
Registered
38 Posts
I think it's absolutely nuts that they still don't have a firm handling on servicing. This is one of the 2 things that scared me away. This detail should most certainly have been firmed up by now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
From what I've heard with customer support is that each space works with a single, specific service depot. That service depot will be affiliated with the space (and I guess it may be a Volvo service location?). IOW, you won't be able to get it serviced at any arbitrary Volvo service location and you're still stuck getting it serviced near a Polestar space.

This is definitely frustrating. I don't know if they're just trying to distinguish Polestar the Volvo brand or what. Maybe they need to train service techs and they'll do that in limited locations? But that excuse goes away when the XC40 recharge launches.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts