Polestar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from South Wales :)

Potential new owner, still undecided. This will be a replacement company vehicle as the tax benefits are staggering at the moment as most of you will no doubt know.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have had mine since 7th October and done about 1,600 miles in it. Just back after it broke down with one of the recall woes but all recall work now done and very glad to have it back.
Changed from a diesel so the range difference seems great but it all depends on the type of driving you do. Most of mine is relatively local so no problem and we have taken it long distance with no problem.
You just have to plan a little more and work out where to charge and allow a bit longer.
May not be the car for you if you do mostly long distance daily journeys as realistic motorway range around 170-180 miles but then not much different to other EVs
Good motorway cruiser as quiet and not too much road noise and no wind noise thanks to the mirrors.
If you are just planning at this stage then you should get a car which is over the recall problems so I would say go for it.
It is a car that you want to take out and drive. It will put a big grin on your face when you want it but is relaxed when you want it.
The tax benefit is just the icing on the cake and was also the first reason I started looking at the P2.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello from South Wales :)

Potential new owner, still undecided. This will be a replacement company vehicle as the tax benefits are staggering at the moment as most of you will no doubt know.
Get one. Done 2500 miles in mine since 14 September when I got it. No problems at all, though of course complied with first recall and going in on 8th December for the latest.
A great drive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts