Polestar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Northeast, USA or other cold weather region people. Do you have the PP? Do you have or do you plan to get a second set of tires?

Love the look, but don't want to edit the dampers manually, and don't want to change tires... haha

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Northeast, USA or other cold weather region people. Do you have the PP? Do you have or do you plan to get a second set of tires?

Love the look, but don't want to edit the dampers manually, and don't want to change tires... haha
Better yet, forgo the PP and get the better looking 20" wheels that come with AS tires.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
I just picked up the PP car today from NYC and did purchase winter tires....seemed to be a challenge to get the PP rims directly so I am gonna shop around for rims that fit
How was it today? I spoke to Jeff and he seemed frazzled. Did you pick up at 711 11th Ave or downtown from there?

·
Registered
212 Posts
How was it today? I spoke to Jeff and he seemed frazzled. Did you pick up at 711 11th Ave or downtown from there?
I can agree it was a bit frazzled!! I felt terrible he got towed while finalizing paperwork with me!!!

The drive home has a hiccup as evidently electrify America has issues initiating a charge right now (and is a known issue) so I had to go with a 50kw evgo instead of the 150kw goodness.

·
Premium Member
3,429 Posts

Massachusetts and regularly commute to New Hampshire. Yes, I did order the PP. Yes, I do plan on getting winter rubber and having that put on the wheels this winter. I also plan to get a second wheel set that I can dedicate to winter. Then I'll have wheels I can easily swap out at home at Thanksgiving and at tax day.

And I think I'll actually enjoy tinkering with the dampers from time to time.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
I can agree it was a bit frazzled!! I felt terrible he got towed while finalizing paperwork with me!!!

The drive home has a hiccup as evidently electrify America has issues initiating a charge right now (and is a known issue) so I had to go with a 50kw evgo instead of the 150kw goodness.
😆 When I called him he was at the impound lot. Don't they have a garage? How long did the process take? Anything else interesting about the location or process?

·
Premium Member
3,429 Posts
And Warb, this is big news! I didn't see any other posts. Where are the pictures, man?!

Also I started a poll. Y'all should vote. I'm interested to see how many cars we've got out there on this continent.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Wow, he got towed? Was he driving a P2?

How did the company allow that? Who will want to work at Polestar? I am not sur why they did deliveries out of Manhattan?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts