Polestar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had trouble ordering a polestar? I can't get anyone to call me back or the online order to go through. I'm getting to the point of thinking of getting a Tes... Southern CA.

·
Registered
94 Posts

Per the web site there are 4x cars in stock at the Los Angeles store, with a 5th due sometime in December. After that, you’d be waiting until January it says. I did not check other stores, just the main LA location.

That said, they really expect you to do your shopping online. Make a deposit, and then go from there. I’d suggest putting in a customer service claim on the web site if you’re not getting reached out to; or call the phone number listed on the web site for the store nearest to you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've ordered one online, put down the deposit and it's been stuck at 60% for days. No one calls back from the local showroom, online order won't go through, customer service won't reply via email - which is why I'm asking on the forum.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
I've ordered one online, put down the deposit and it's been stuck at 60% for days. No one calls back from the local showroom, online order won't go through, customer service won't reply via email - which is why I'm asking on the forum.
first, this is completely f-ing ridiculous. They apparently haven’t gotten much better at the whole take money, give car thing in over a year now.

which space are you working with?
Maybe someone here can give coordinates of the key individual there that can help give info or move things along.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had a similar issue when I ordered my car from Polestar Marin. It seemed as if the issue was being caused by someone simply not moving the process along at the Space. Honestly working with Polestar Marin was kind of a nightmare. But after being persistent, I finally got my car. I believe someone on the dealership end has to push a button somewhere for the order to “go through”. I hate to be that person, but they seem to be quite responsive to 1-star reviews on google lol. All of my issues resolved in a hurry after leaving them a scathing review. My experience with my local Polestar space that opened after I got the car has luckily been much much better.

·
Registered
94 Posts
If you search the official Polestar web site for your “space” (Store) you will find a local phone # — I’d suggest you call that. When I ordered mine a month ago, I was instantly able to reach someone there. Things overall went amazingly fast for me, though at the Polestar Detroit store. Sorry you’re not having the same luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts