Polestar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys
I have read so much about VIN numbers and I am not sure whether it bears any relevance or not. So thought I would ask.

Finally received my order details via online PS login and it shows my VIN ending as 020913. I have not got a clue what that means.

I intend to contact CS anyway to confirm a 21 plate registration and also to request if they can supply the green 'tick/flash' number plates. Anything else I should request?

Huge thanks in advance.

·
Registered
181 Posts
It means your car is the 20,913th car built. Mine is slightly lower than yours and relates to a late Oct order manufactured late Nov and delivered to UK late Jan. This is not an "early VIN" - so no cause for concern. My home delivery is early March, I was offered late Feb but made sense to wait for 21 plate.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Reference to Green number plates and if I could request that they be supplied:

Polestar CS wrote " In this current time, we are not supplying green EV number plates and unfortunately we are unable to fulfil this request right now."

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have not had the most helpful responses from P* CS so far, hopefully that will get better leading up to next Months delivery.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts