Polestar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a test drive today in Farnborough. Whole event was a bit 'minimalist' due to Covid but nicely managed. 30 minute drive in 'convoy' of 4, they had done their homework gave me one without the Performance Pack as per my order. Loved every minute. Google assist tech worked 100%, regenerative breaking very effective, easy to learn for first - time BEV driver, power and torque stunning, ride a bit firm but similar to my current Lexus IS300H F Sport so fine for me. Steering spot on, overall chunky, reassuring, substantial feel. Did not disappoint, apart from the fact that I have to wait a month or more before mine is delivered!

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As I stated above, the car I got did not include Performance Pack, for which I was grateful as the one I have ordered is minus the PP. I did not ask about the wheels but assume standard 19 inch wheels for reasons stated. The route was around Farnborough and included urban, country and motorway sections. Noise insulation very good, a bit of tyre rumble but not intrusive. I'm familiar with low-speed ( up to 40mph) EV mode driving in my Lexus hyrbrid and this was more-or-less the same.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.