Polestar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone use a Good2Go pass? Where do you mount it? I don't think we have a 'metallic' windshield, and yet I can't get the sensor to read my FlexPass.... I'm currently mounting horizontally to the left of the camera 'box' on the windshield.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have mine mounted just below the camera box on the windshield (ends up being behind the rearview mirror for me so doesn't block my view at all). Based on my account, it has worked on the SR520 Bridge and SR99 tunnel.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome thanks! I will move mine there today and hope for the best!

Their online instructions leave a bit to be desired.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have mine mounted just below the camera box on the windshield (ends up being behind the rearview mirror for me so doesn't block my view at all). Based on my account, it has worked on the SR520 Bridge and SR99 tunnel.
This might just be my lack of understanding, but for those two roads I've always just relied on the G2G system being able to read my license plate. You only need the thing in your windshield if you are going to use an express lane with a legitimate number of passengers and want to prevent the system from charging you.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I drive the express lanes on 405 four days a week, so paying an extra $2 per trip just to read my license plate adds up quickly over time.

I further doubt that the license plate mounted pass will work for me as my plate is mounted off center where the tow hook screws in.

Now that it's mounted under the camera box (good description)...

Aren't the tolls supposed to show up immediately (or almost immediately) on your account? I've had the pass in my car the last 10 days, and haven't had a single charge since the 4th (10 days ago). At the time, I had it sitting on the speaker grill in the dash.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I drive the express lanes on 405 four days a week, so paying an extra $2 per trip just to read my license plate adds up quickly over time.
Got it. That matters.

For clarity, on the 520 and 99 tunnel, I don't use any mounted anything. I just let the system read my license plate.

·
Registered
5 Posts
All of my activity is under the sticker and not license plate for 520 and 99, so it is definitely reading it. For the license plate mounted pass, I actually used this to mount my license plate to avoid drilling and still keep it centered, so that may be an option too. Store - Sly Brackets

·
Registered
9 Posts
This is where I mount it and no issue so far. I can find the activities logged correctly in their website.
Hood Vehicle Automotive design Bumper Line

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks! That's exactly where I had it placed a couple days ago, but haven't seen any charges show up on my account yet; either there's a lag in charges appearing, or my sensor is broken.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts