Polestar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else鈥檚 range go up as you drive? I started with 100% charge this morning showing I have a range of 250miles, after 30mins of driving I now have 88% charge but a range of 280 miles

Attachments

Registered
Void non-PP Tow Bar
I think the Guess-o-meter still needs a bit of work, despite it being 'tweaked' in the latest OTA, it doesn't seem to have got any better, 280Km I could believe, Miles is a pipedream. Google Maps seems to be the best indicator of remaining range

Registered
I think the Guess-o-meter still needs a bit of work, despite it being 'tweaked' in the latest OTA, it doesn't seem to have got any better, 280Km I could believe, Miles is a pipedream. Google Maps seems to be the best indicator of remaining range
It's strange, the update does not seem to have changed the guess-o-meter (I like that word) for me at all. Still showing 320 km at 80% SoC (my normal 'charge to' level). Google maps and ABRP get it right.

Registered
The day after driving 550km at 120km/h, my expected range was much lower than the day after driving 200km at 70km/h (at same % SoC).
I think the guess-o-meter uses the previous efficiency to guess the range, based on your past driving.

Super Moderator
I think the guess-o-meter uses the previous efficiency to guess the range, based on your past driving.
It does since the recent update. 400km @ 100% is the starting point. From there on, it starts to adjust.

No idea why they didn't communicate that better. Working on it :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts