Polestar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
"Nice car mate. Looks a bit like the Mustang shape."
(Bloke from the factory floor next door. My girlfriend also thinks it has an air of a refined American boxy/muscle car.)

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
No offense taken, Saladin!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Isn't American Car design more of an insult? In my Region it is :D
But nice to hear the positiv reactions.
[
Hi.
Would like a place to read/record comments people have made about your car? This is the place.
Here’s my first-
Wow! Is that a Tesla or a Volvo?
Me: Neither
Wow! What a design!
(Delivery guy that collected my old car)
Looks like a cross between a Saab 9-5 and a Dodge Charger. I think it was a compliment from my brother in law.

·
Registered
'21 2 | Palo Alto, CA
883 Posts
This past weekend I got people asking questions in all sorts of scenarios (at a coffee bar, at the beach, at a winery) and from all sorts of people (dude in a beat up truck with a Trump bumper sticker, likely lesbian beachgoing couple, well-to-do lawyer couple staying at their vacation home). There were also folks clearly eyeing the car, trying not to be too obvious about it, including a pack of guys trying to furtively get cameraphone pics.

Folks are definitely curious and the folks who asked questions seemed honestly interested in considering it.
Of course I side stepped questions about when I was going to get my delivery....

·
Registered
102 Posts
Isn't American Car design more of an insult? In my Region it is :D
But nice to hear the positiv reactions.
I've had is that a citroen 4 times. I can't say I'm offended but at least a mustang has style...

Went to B&Q (British DIY shop) a couple of days ago and had someone talk to me about it when I got out the car and someone else when I came back to it.

I even had the people at the volvo garage say their team haven't seen one when I took it in for the recall. I welcomed them to have a look.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've had is that a citroen 4 times. I can't say I'm offended but at least a mustang has style...
The polestar logo is almost a mix of the Citroen & DS logos. Could be that.

·
Registered
239 Posts
So frustrating that not only do you get an extra year warranty in the UK, you also get home delivery of the car.... Here I have to go to the local Volvo dealership to collect mine. (granted, it's a just a few KM away, but still)

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
So frustrating that not only do you get an extra year warranty in the UK, you also get home delivery of the car.... Here I have to go to the local Volvo dealership to collect mine. (granted, it's a just a few KM away, but still)
If it meant I could have my car next week instead of December, I'd drive 100miles to collect mine!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Mine was delivered to home, but driven there. Judging by the kw/h average I think the delivery driver enjoyed it!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts