Polestar Forum banner

341 - 360 of 468 Posts

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,010 Posts
Apparently GM basically donated them as they fell off the production line as the cost was only about $16k! (Disclaimer: I may have misremembered that or been given duff information!)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think a part of why the PS looks so good, is the front grille. Other electric cars insert som daft piece in the front. Even the Mustang looks sad.
I actually agree when people say the PS kind of looks like a Mustang. We should make a Mustang grille option for the PS, just to piss people off.

·
Registered
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,010 Posts
British racing green. I love it!
Actually British Racing Green is very very dark, almost black, and not metallic. That's Jaguar Racing Green!

And I'd have happily paid thousands more to have it in that colour instead of the colour palette we have a choice of, it's stunning!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Actually British Racing Green is very very dark, almost black, and not metallic. That's Jaguar Racing Green!

And I'd have happily paid thousands more to have it in that colour instead of the colour palette we have a choice of, it's stunning!
That's the exact color of my next door neighbor's F-type.
Isn't Jaguar British? 🙃

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
A couple of guys in a Honda were tearing it up on the interstate today. Must've been doing 90+ mph. They were in the left lane and I was in the right lane of a three lane stretch. As they passed, I saw the passenger looking over at my car. The driver hit the brakes until I caught up. They checked out the car some more and then were gone.

I'm sure they had no idea what they were looking at.

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2
449 Posts
Had my first stop encounter as I pulled up to my local convenience store. A guy walked past pushing a pram but stopped as I got out. Had no idea what the car was but had heard of Polestar. Spent the next 10 mins talking about EV’s and it was clear he was an enthusiast. He certainly liked and admired the car.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
I live in Northern California. 90% of the cars in the neighborhood are Tesla's. Nobody bats an eye or says a thing about my P2. California drivers are jaded.
I would think the opposite would be true. Since everything is a Tesla your car is very unique.

·
Registered
2021 2
1,742 Posts
I live in Northern California. 90% of the cars in the neighborhood are Tesla's. Nobody bats an eye or says a thing about my P2. California drivers are jaded.
Or just y’all up in SF. I’m on the peninsula/South Bay and am still getting rubber neckers and folks standing and staring at the car

·
Registered
45 Posts
I was sitting in my car waiting for my wife, a young chap waved at me and I lowered the window. And he said to me with an rousing voice, “I recognise your car, it is a polestar!” I said, “yes, it’s a polestar 2!” And he replied with a smile “Nice! Have a nice drive!” :giggle:

·
Registered
Polestar 2 (Thunder/Slate)
342 Posts
I was sitting in my car waiting for my wife, a young chap waved at me and I lowered the window. And he said to me with an rousing voice, “I recognise your car, it is a polestar!” I said, “yes, it’s a polestar 2!” And he replied with a smile “Nice! Have a nice drive!” :giggle:
Can’t help being reminded of this every time someone wishes me a nice day or a drive:

341 - 360 of 468 Posts