Polestar Forum banner

381 - 400 of 468 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
I actually had a passenger in a new Mustang staring at mine last week as we pulled off the carriageway and they carried on - it was a definite he was looking over his shoulder moment.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nothing like that feeling of driving by someone who is clearly looking at your car and then glancing back in the rearview mirror and seeing them do the full turn around to check out the backside as you drive away.

There's a moment where you're like, aww, guess they weren't that interested and then bam...still got it 😂

·
Registered
382 Posts
Saw a woman one would probably peg as a muscle car fan out walking her dog. Looooooong stare as I drove by.

Not long after ended up with another BMW in orbit. If I wanted a moon, I would've just chosen the color.

·
Registered
97 Posts
My wife is taking the P*2 to Alabama (👋 @StarPole!) to get her COVID shot this afternoon and just sent me this text:

It kind of is a little uncomfortable in the Polestar when people slow down to take pictures of it. I just had my first paparazzi experience. It was kind of fun though.
I’m a little jealous that she will be doing our first fast DCFC in the car. I used a 50 kW charger on our trip to NC for giggles (didn’t need the charge), but she’ll be hitting a 175 kW unit on her way home. I’ll post details in another thread later today.

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #385
Back at the drive thru Covid test centre today.

Guy writing my Reg on his clipboard to his mate: what kind of car is that?
Mate, full of confidence: a Citroen
Me, fuming, but forbidden from opening windows thinking: maybe Citroen have a point with this logo dispute

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
I had my first red light experience today after exiting the freeway and rolling to a stop... A guy in a Honda pulled up alongside, signaled for me to roll the window down, and asked "Who makes your car?" A brief conversation followed before he shouted "Sharp!" as I drove off.

Reactions: Mick and polerad

·
Registered
382 Posts
Minding my own when I noticed the handsome fella in the passenger seat of the truck in front of me seemed very interested in my car. Stared for quite a while.

If I had to guess, I'd say he was a Standard Poodle. Maybe Polestar will make a P*2 dog toy?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Dave, I don’t think the council have enough Polestar images to train their image recognition model 😂 thus lots of false positives ..

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
2 reasons I love my low key car, detailed on a parking ticket.....worth the £25 (pending appeal)
View attachment 4007
Could be waiting a while longer for that French release date if Citroen get hold of this!
Fight the ticket! You don't own a Citroen, so the ticket is in error!

·
Registered
Polestar 2 (Thunder/Slate)
333 Posts
Criminals must love that.
Many don’t bother to buy fake plates, I had mine stolen a few years ago, most likely to steal fuel.

In the U.K. you refuel and then go in to pay, so with fake plates or someone else’s plates they just drive off and good luck identifying them.

They have ANPR and a black list so for a few weeks I couldn’t get any fuel without going in and paying up front as i was black listed and they wouldn’t activate the pump.

381 - 400 of 468 Posts