Polestar Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nearby we have a quiet rural mile straight with an island at each end. The approach to the islands offer a great view of incoming roads so if nothing is coming you can go for it. After the fifth run my 11 year old said
“It’s like having our own fairground ride” - I think referring to the instant acceleration.
Great to hear the whole family is enjoying the ride!

·
Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
A Scotch walking his dog late last night (I won't try to do the accent): What kind of car is that?
Me: A Chinese copy of a Volvo
SWD: Ah say no more. How far will it get you?
Me: 180 miles
SWD: Blackpool and back then. Not bad

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Taxi driver gets out cab. Studies front of car. Walks all around. Walks away 4 steps, returns & does a lap in the other direction.
me: do you like it?
TD: yeah is it the new Tesla?
me: yes- have you been busy tonight?

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Taxi driver gets out cab. Studies front of car. Walks all around. Walks away 4 steps, returns & does a lap in the other direction.
me: do you like it?
TD: yeah is it the new Tesla?
me: yes- have you been busy tonight?
Now, now, Dave. Mustn't spread disinformation... Don't be giving Musk more credit than he's due. (He takes enough on his own accord.)

Reactions: Terran

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
Now, now, Dave. Mustn't spread disinformation... Don't be giving Musk more credit than he's due. (He takes enough on his own accord.)
🤐 But I really enjoy seeing no other P2’s. Surely you can allow me to drag it out for as long as possible? 😬 There’ll be lots around soon enough 🤫🤭

·
Super Moderator
667 Posts
Now now, Dave, we all guessed that one of your nicknames is "Mr Pastry" :).

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Oh no! I'm going to be driving about with silly yellow calipers!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
This is an ongoing problem with my ex no matter what I buy 🙄

When she sees the P2 she's likely to blow a gasket 😆
Tell me at least you don’t have the gold. You may have a chance without the gold dust caps winking at her. And tape over the logo projecting out the panoramic roof. In fact cover the glass roof in tin foil.
Keep the door stickers. They look cheap

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Tell me at least you don’t have the gold. You may have a chance without the gold dust caps winking at her. And tape over the logo projecting out the panoramic roof. In fact cover the glass roof in tin foil.
Keep the door stickers. They look cheap
For sure not. The gold would have really put her over the top 😆

41 - 60 of 66 Posts