Polestar Forum banner
1221 - 1240 of 1266 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had someone ask me the other day 'is that a DS?' I've officially joined the club 👊🏻
I got this insult today too from the chap who is ceramic-coating the car. I explained that the French banned sales out of fear of people starting to think Citreon had developed class overnight... turns out this guy doesn't really like EVs in general, but he did like the paint!

·
Registered
11 Posts
So frustrating that not only do you get an extra year warranty in the UK, you also get home delivery of the car.... Here I have to go to the local Volvo dealership to collect mine. (granted, it's a just a few KM away, but still)
yes, I also got to drive to the Ghent dealership, about 30 km, and trade my old car in and keep my plates.
I rather expected a home delivery for such a beast of a car.

·
Registered
2022 P2, PP, Magnesium
19 Posts
I’m 1 week into ownership and the following has happened to me:

• My neighbor I never talk to sent me a text “Did you get Polestar???”
  • I’m stopped at a light and the guy behind me got out of his car (in the rain) ran up and tapped on my window. I rolled it down and he goes, “what kind of car is that??” My wife has never rolled her eyes so hard. She goes, “you really are living your best life, aren’t you?”
  • I’m in a slowdown on the freeway going about 25mph, I look out the passenger side and the guy next to me is yelling at me. I roll down the window he yells, “What kind of car is that?!” I tell him it is a Polestar, and the he says “Looks clean, bro!” 😂

·
Registered
6,014 Posts

• I’m stopped at a light and the guy behind me got out of his car (in the rain) ran up and tapped on my window. I rolled it down and he goes, “what kind of car is that??” My wife has never rolled her eyes so hard. She goes, “you really are living your best life, aren’t you?”
  • I’m in a slowdown on the freeway going about 25mph, I look out the passenger side and the guy next to me is yelling at me. I roll down the window he yells, “What kind of car is that?!” I tell him it is a Polestar, and the he says “Looks clean, bro!” 😂
Welcome to stardom 😆. Enjoy.

·
Registered
72 Posts

After 6 months of ownership, my wife continues to think I make up these stories of people stopping me , videoing the car while driving behind me, people snapping their necks while driving by to see what kind of car it is, etc…It happens almost on the daily.
She really thinks I’m living in my own little fantasy world. She is unimpressed.:LOL:
Believe me…I’m not looking for the attention but I’ll take it nonetheless.

Or is it really just my imagination? oh well🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
This weekend I was being slowly overtaken on the highway by a brand new (temp tags) Hyundai SUV with a mother and teenage boy in it. As they passed I could see the teenage passenger crane his neck, and as they got just even with me I could see the teenager, with a confused look, mouth the word "P-o-l-e-s-t-a-r" as he looked down and read the sticker on the car.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I still get looks and people taking photos and video, even from drivers! (it’s illegal here)
Once I got a thumbs up from a Tesla driver which I would never expect.

1221 - 1240 of 1266 Posts