Polestar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Polestar 2 Moon Pilot/Plus/Napa
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I got backed into while parked in an airport lot. Super minor damage but the rear tow cover in bumper is missing. Searched threads but could not find anything. No parts online that I can find.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement?

This:
Output device Product Auto part Font Electronic device

·
Registered
440 Posts
Looks like I got backed into while parked in an airport lot. Super minor damage but the rear tow cover in bumper is missing. Searched threads but could not find anything. No parts online that I can find.

Anyone know where I can get a replacement?

This:
View attachment 17614
My car was rear ended in July, the lower part of the rear bumper was scuffed and the tow hook cover was missing too.

My car was fixed yesterday where they replaced the lower bumper (black section), when they handed car over to me as fixed, the cover was missing. The technician didn't order the cover since they was not aware it is a separate part from the lower bumper. They have placed an order for the part and they will send it to me. I will try to get the part number when I call them tomorrow to see if the part has been sent out to me.
Automotive parking light Grille Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Tire

Damage before the lower bumper replacement

·
Registered
2022 Polestar 2 Moon Pilot/Plus/Napa
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got off the phone with my local dealer, the tow hook cover has arrived and he will post it out this evening for me.

The part number is 31663659
I did call my local space parts department and they ordered it. 5-7 business days. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts