Polestar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just typed in the registration number i was allocated on DVLA website and it says was registered on 6th Dec ?
car not due in uk until Jan / Feb 2021 for delivery
Anyone else had this ?
or could it be my number has been reallocated

·
Registered
66 Posts
Odd. CS said registration won’t happen until a car is in the UK. It usually gets registered on the handover date or a day before. I just did a search for mine, it says not found, which makes sense. I would give CS a call for clarity.

·
Registered
Midnight Charcoal non-PP Towbar
95 Posts
Mines been in uk since 4th Nov and due for delivery on 16th.. still not ‘registered’ on dvla website!

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,888 Posts
What does your VIN end in (last 5 digits, blank out the last three, e.g. mine is 15xxx)? Sounds like you've been allocated a car that's been previously cancelled or rejected...

Normally they only register them a day or so before delivery as the clock starts ticking from that point for things like an MOT after 3 years so you should check with customer services on this one!

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
2,888 Posts
Hmm, that's a bit weird - mine is 170xx and due for delivery on Friday and it hasn't been registered yet. Still, if your car was on the same ship as mine, it would have arrived in the UK on 4th December so could have been registered on the 6th? Strange...

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
It won't get registered until the day of delivery ... then it takes a day or two to register. Mine still wont isn't listed for the Congestion Charge, but does come up under Road Tax Check.

Lease cars tend to get registered early because of the Leasing Contract.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts