Polestar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Congrats! I want to know more about that carpeted garage - it looks really unique, is that weatherproof? How long have you had it installed?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats! I want to know more about that carpeted garage - it looks really unique, is that weatherproof? How long have you had it installed?
Haha good question.
Yup yup weatherproof. Everything proof really haha . That’s parked at my in-laws place. They own a construction company I think they use that material commercially. I would say they’ve had it atleast 10 years

·
Registered
2021 Polestar 2 | Snow | Performance Package
66 Posts
I know this post is over a week old but I have a question since you've taken delivery of yours. Were you asked to put down 20% at the time of delivery? My order is supposedly gonna be delivered this month but I was asked to put down 20%. I'm in California as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know this post is over a week old but I have a question since you've taken delivery of yours. Were you asked to put down 20% at the time of delivery? My order is supposedly gonna be delivered this month but I was asked to put down 20%. I'm in California as well.
It was the same for me

·
Registered
66 Posts
It was the same for me
thanks for your reply. If you don't mind me asking, were you able to negotiate on the down or did you put the 20%? I wasn't expecting a 20% down payment as it wasn't mentioned anywhere on the polestar website

·
Registered
625 Posts
thanks for your reply. If you don't mind me asking, were you able to negotiate on the down or did you put the 20%? I wasn't expecting a 20% down payment as it wasn't mentioned anywhere on the polestar website
Are you talking finance or lease? I'm doing finance and 0 down has not been an issue thus far, though I don't have the car yet. I did chat with the folks while visiting the Space and they said everything looked good on their end.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Are you talking finance or lease? I'm doing finance and 0 down has not been an issue thus far, though I don't have the car yet. I did chat with the folks while visiting the Space and they said everything looked good on their end.
Finance. I was asked to put 20% down, in addition to the $1,000 down despite having sufficient income and credit. The credit application is taking almost 2 weeks now since initial contact for me. I got the email to schedule delivery but the website still shows I'm at the stage where the space will contact me about my application. Making me wonder if it's the bank delaying or not doing their job

1 - 9 of 9 Posts