Polestar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting discovery yesterday after all the news of delays and such going on.

I logged on to the US profile page, I see my order in planning delivery and the other 3 or 4 saved configurations that got created in June due to me being click happy!! The US page has no other options there other than review and it caused me quiet a bit of confusion.

If you modify the US to UK in the address, it reloads the page (and as discovered in another thread reveals another tab called "shop" where you can order cables, car seats, etc.... I was seeing if winter tires were on sale..and interestingly they aren't on the UK site, but are on the Norwegian site)

Once on the UK page, you now scroll down on your order page and I still see my order with only the option to review up top....then below was another section to look at saved configurations and a "delete" button!!!! It allowed me to delete some of the dead weight order configurations that were left over from the June initial order that visually plagued me, but it did not impact my options selected on my order planning delivery.

Not the most critical discovery, but it is interesting to note the differences in the country profile pages on the site.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Well done! But I'd be too afraid to accidentally cancel the real order... Then an agonizing cry would be heard across New England.

Reactions: rgledhill

·
Registered
30 Posts

I logged on to the US profile page, I see my order in planning delivery and the other 3 or 4 saved configurations that got created in June due to me being click happy!! The US page has no other options there other than review and it caused me quiet a bit of confusion.

If you modify the US to UK in the address, it reloads the page (and as discovered in another thread reveals another tab called "shop" where you can order cables, car seats, etc.... I was seeing if winter tires were on sale..and interestingly they aren't on the UK site, but are on the Norwegian site)

Once on the UK page, you now scroll down on your order page and I still see my order with only the option to review up top....then below was another section to look at saved configurations and a "delete" button!!!! It allowed me to delete some of the dead weight order configurations that were left over from the June initial order that visually plagued me, but it did not impact my options selected on my order planning delivery.

Not the most critical discovery, but it is interesting to note the differences in the country profile pages on the site.
Great Tip!! I'm on the UK site now deleting MY click happy other configurations. Also I'm going to check out the SHOP :) This will keep me stimulated for a few minutes.

·
Registered
'21 P*2, 19", Midnight/leather, +tow
865 Posts
Sooooooo much nicer and satisfying. And the app updates immediately too! Thanks!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just for the fun of it, I went in my Orders page and changed to UK.
Along with my 4 saved configurations, I'm now seeing 2 orders. One Submitted and one Confirmed.
What the hell is that....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Just checked my order again on the app. This morning it said November delivery, now December :(

·
Registered
106 Posts

Great, worked for me as well by changing /ca-en/ to /uk/.
Removed my saved configuration. After going back to /ca-en/ only my confirmed configuration was visible, but on top of that it still said ‘ you have one saved and one confirmed configuration’....
oh and the Canadian site now also has a ‘shop’ tab. I added a hoodie and also a toque. I think the toques are only available in Canada though. Polestar logo on front. Canadian flag on the back.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Strange, I can't see the "Shop" tab on the Canadian site..
lol running joke on a few threads to get a Polestar hoodie with your order. I think the shop opens up when the country has deployed vehicles.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts