Polestar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It finally arrived! Got here mid-afternoon, delivered directly to my driveway. Everything looking as it should (including the obligatory scratch on the center console).

The wood trim in the Barley interior is quite a bit darker than it looks in photos. Looks good, just not what I expected.

I’ve just taken one short drive so far, and initial impressions are that it drives like an E90 3 series, but lighter on its feet (which is funny, since it’s a considerably heavier car). Very pleased so far, especially since I bought the car without ever having seen - let alone driven - it.

One oddity is that the frunk had a quarter inch or so of water in it. Looked like it had been there a while. Hoping that’s the result of someone being overzealous with a pressure washer & not a harbinger of an issue.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@StarPole are you in Alabama? If so, then our cars did indeed ride together. Both the driver and I double-checked VINs to make sure he didn’t give me your car. 🤣

·
Registered
674 Posts
@StarPole are you in Alabama? If so, then our cars did indeed ride together. Both the driver and I double-checked VINs to make sure he didn’t give me your car. 🤣
Yes, that’s right.

Sitting by the window like a puppy waiting on its owner as the delivery driver says he’s very close.Wife keeps telling me I’m acting like a crazy person!

I wouldn’t have minded if y’all had gotten the cars confused, as I do like the barley, but with 3 young kids (2 still in diapers) I worried about the light color leather.

Your car looks great and so clean. Hopefully mine is in similar condition!

Congrats again. Eventually when there’s an Atlanta Space I’m sure my car will make the reverse journey at some point (hopefully just for scheduled service, though!).

·
Registered
253 Posts
Another great background house for a new Polestar. 'Seems to be a thing 'round here.

I'm going to have to see who in NC Modernist Houses can let me take pictures in front of their residence so I can have some glamour shots too.NC Modernist

·
Registered
153 Posts
Wow, congrats @Poleatl and @StarPole ! Great looking rides and I too hope for an Atlanta Space this year as well. It will be the closest to me here in W. Tennessee and much closer than NYC.
Oddly enough Atlanta would be closest to me in Chicago too :LOL:

Reactions: Mick

·
Registered
2021 PS2 | Midnight | non-PP | tow hitch | 19” | tinted rear windows | ceramic coated
66 Posts
It finally arrived! Got here mid-afternoon, delivered directly to my driveway. Everything looking as it should (including the obligatory scratch on the center console).

View attachment 3312
ha ha ha … “Porsche recommends Mobil 1”…
They should consider putting in more appropriate mats, hopefully some kind of environmentally friendly mats, for delivery 🙂

or is the point here you’re stomping all over the oil industry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts