Polestar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just picked up a 2018 V60 Polestar and would like to buy some well fitting seat covers for the front. Does anybody have a lead on these, thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not specifically but I’ve seen their product on another site. Can anyone tell me if the polestar seats are different from the other V60 seats. Thanks.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Picking this thread back up to see if anyone has more ideas. From time to time I will be coming back to my car covered in mud from a MTB ride or a rainy rollerski workout. In my Audi A4, it wasn't a problem since I had dark leather seats (and the car was 15 years old). Different story with the Polestar. I don't want permanent seat covers, just something to protect the driver's seat (and the passenger seat, I guess) for the occasions when I am dirty. Looking for something a step up from keeping a set of towels in the car. Has anyone found a solution that they like?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Picking this thread back up to see if anyone has more ideas. From time to time I will be coming back to my car covered in mud from a MTB ride or a rainy rollerski workout. In my Audi A4, it wasn't a problem since I had dark leather seats (and the car was 15 years old). Different story with the Polestar. I don't want permanent seat covers, just something to protect the driver's seat (and the passenger seat, I guess) for the occasions when I am dirty. Looking for something a step up from keeping a set of towels in the car. Has anyone found a solution that they like?
I will also want a cover for the driver's seat, for the summer sunscreen days. Please post if you find anything...

·
Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
3,127 Posts
Be careful that whatever covers you get have gaps or weak seams where the airbags deploy, otherwise they can stop them going off properly and cause all sorts of problems and not protect you in a crash (or actually do more damage by inflating in a shape that's not correct). Don't buy cheap or standardised ones, make sure they are confirmed to be correct for the Polestar's airbag locations.

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I ended up going with this:
seat cover

There are no ties, but the cover stays put and doesn't get in the way of the seatbelt. I thought I'd take it off when I wasn't playing tennis, but I'll leave it on till the season ends because it is not in the way at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts