Polestar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Polestar 2 was supposedly the first one in Washington State when I took delivery on Dec 4, 2020. I had to pay for shipping it from Marin in the Bay Area. When I had issues with it after receiving it, Polestar ended up paying to have it trucked to Marin and back. With other issues, last month, the Mobile Service technician flew up from Las Vegas to do a SW update. So…… now, Polestar has set up a Spaces listed under “Bellevue” although it’s actually located in Fife near Tacoma. They still don’t do any servicing. This week, I think the Service depot will be hosted by Volvo of Tacoma. Yea!!!! Finally, the Seattle area is serviceable.

Last week, I saw another Polestar 2 in Woodinville. Today, I saw one in the Seattle area. Good to see it catching on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you saw one in Seattle that's probably me. The excitement! I happened upon one in south Seattle myself at a charging station.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for posting Bhalu, that's good news about the local space... though very odd Bellevue name vs. Fife location. Anyway, checking in as another Seattle (Eastside) area owner. Also got mine from Marin, shipped up here in early January. I am frequently in Woodinville, so if the one you saw was Snow, might've been me!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One more, in NE Seattle. I received mine in early Jan 2021. It was shipped also from Marin. No problems so far, about 3500 miles.
Hey, good to hear. Btw, have you ever been successful in getting the Timer initiated Pre-condition feature to work? I have never gotten it to work. Still waiting to hear back from them. I have been holding off on the latest OTA update since I’m not confident that it won’t harbor more bugs. Waiting for the Fife Polestar service center to open.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I did download the OTA, no problems. I'm not really sure what it does, only a few hints from differences in some of the display. I downloaded the app but was not motivated to try it out. It sounds like some folks on the forum are having issues with it. For me it's just one extra thing to go wrong.
Hopefully see you all on the road, mine is void with a roof rack.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did download the OTA, no problems. I'm not really sure what it does, only a few hints from differences in some of the display. I downloaded the app but was not motivated to try it out. It sounds like some folks on the forum are having issues with it. For me it's just one extra thing to go wrong.
Hopefully see you all on the road, mine is void with a roof rack.
Mine is Magnesium Performance Package.
On the Timer initiated Pre-condition question: I am not using the App. It’s buggy. It’s the Timer initiated option that is set up from the center console with the “Add timer” selection. Has anyone tried and have had any success?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts