Polestar Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting this in the Polestar 2 thread since it's the most popular, though it can obvi apply to other Polestar products :unsure:

The Service & Assistance page for the US site is live! Car service and roadside assistance | Polestar

It covers roadside assistance, warranty, 3yrs / 30k mile maintenance (on Polestar 2), etc.! I don't see any surprises comparing it to the EU site, but I am glad to see some website development happening...please share any meaningful finds!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks for letting us know. The same appeared on the Canadian website as well. Good to know but not of much use until there are Spaces, test drives and ... cars ... certified by Transport Canada ... and government agencies that can get the cars insured (no private insurers in 3 of Canada's provinces - government (Crown Corporation) monopoly to insure cars). Today those agencies say there's no such brand and there's no pending application of any such brand... Such application by a brand takes at least 3 months before they can insure. On the other hand my login still shows a November delivery - to then probably sit in my driveway w/o insurance ? Also not much of use if CS doesn't reply to questions by email for weeks and to reminders by email why the questions aren't being answered. The only thing I'm getting now after a call is - "please put your questions around delivery in an email, we'll reply swiftly". 3 weeks and several reminders is not my definition of "swiftly". Just ranting... it will get better...

Reactions: HVS84

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was excited to see this update as well today. It clarifies if I want to pay extra for extended warranties or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts