Polestar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My previous cars (Toyota and Ford/Mercury) had owner websites that allowed me to log maintenance that I or a third-party did on the car, along with showing the automatic record generated by a dealer. Came in handy on multiple occasions - especially when a dealer tried to blame me for something another dealer "fixed".

I wanted to log that I inflated my front tires today, but am not seeing such a place in the Polestar Account.

Does such an online log book exist?

·
Registered
2021 Midnight PP leather tow
153 Posts
If it was anywhere I'd expect it to be at Pure progressive performance | Polestar (the "no" part is for Norway). I had my Öhlins lubed under warranty recently but can't see anything about it there. It's just a pic of the car and 3 links: order service, get to know the car and the manual online.
Call me old (-fashioned) but I've always preferred a paper log of things done, that way a prospective buyer can see what's been done too. That being said, ideally it should be in the infotainment system as a digital service/maintenance record. I am not aware of any such thing.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it was anywhere I'd expect it to be at Pure progressive performance | Polestar (the "no" part is for Norway). I had my Öhlins lubed under warranty recently but can't see anything about it there. It's just a pic of the car and 3 links: order service, get to know the car and the manual online.
Call me old (-fashioned) but I've always preferred a paper log of things done, that way a prospective buyer can see what's been done too. That being said, ideally it should be in the infotainment system as a digital service/maintenance record. I am not aware of any such thing.
I did put together an excel spreadsheet as a stop gap measure.

Reactions: Mick

·
Registered
2021 Midnight PP leather tow
153 Posts
Was that because of squeaky noise from the rear? That's is a minor issue for me at least.
Yes, there's at least 2 threads here about it. Did it at Bilia Follo (Ski). It took about 45 minutes but they said it should have been faster, there was a small delay starting the job due to another vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.