Polestar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Lode.
My handover was 3 weeks ago. Lovely car to drive, However!!!
With 24 km on the clock it started coming up with messages : Service requires Blind spot sensor, Park Assist System Service required, Rear Auto brake reduced functionality, service required.
After having the car on park brake and then start driving again always the same messages com up on the screen.
Car has now been at Volvo Sutherland for 5 days and as far as I know , nobody has a clue.
Anybody experienced similar problams

· Registered
2023 P2 LRDM Midnight, Plus, Pilot, Nappa Leather Zinc
90 Posts
That happened to me a few times too in the USA and Canada. The exact same ones as you. I just press ‘OK’ on every warning message and they go away and no more problems.
I had these same three error messages today, 3 days after I got my car. I pressed ok through all of them, but my BLIS light on the side mirror was no longer working and when I went into the "assist" menu the BLIS box was grayed out and said "error" in red. I got off the highway and pulled into a parking lot, got out, locked the doors, waited 30 seconds, and then got back in. Everything worked again and I drove the rest of the way without issues. Hopefully it was a fluke. It rained a lot over the weekend and I did a lot of driving. My car was thus fairly dirty, especially around the bottom areas of the car. I took it to get it washed right after I got the warning messages today. Maybe the area where the sensors are was dirty? Will just have to drive tomorrow and see what happens. With the visibility not being great I don't like the idea that the BLIS could randomly go out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts