Polestar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Hope you're all enjoying your cars or enjoying torturing yourself like I did whilst waiting for your car!

Posted up on someone's thread who was looking for some guidance on interior info. Didn't want to hijack his entire thread so thought best to post the link separately.

I'm looking to fill the void I discovered whilst trying to research the car from my "key points" of the car I feel aren't getting enough coverage or the coverage is just waffle for views.

If this kind of post is frowned upon I apologise.

Registered
Hi everyone,

Hope you're all enjoying your cars or enjoying torturing yourself like I did whilst waiting for your car!

Posted up on someone's thread who was looking for some guidance on interior info. Didn't want to hijack his entire thread so thought best to post the link separately.

I'm looking to fill the void I discovered whilst trying to research the car from my "key points" of the car I feel aren't getting enough coverage or the coverage is just waffle for views.

No problems from me - pretty interesting and would have been useful 4-5 months ago for me - Good to also hear someone speaking properly on car reviews 馃ゴ

Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's
Hi everyone,

You didn't come out of nowhere, plugging from post 1. You get a pass!

Registered
No issues from me, a good video. I love the second cupholder discussion; unacceptable - great description - although I have to say I haven't been bothered so far, I am sure it will come.

I have to ask, did the video get flipped or do you have a left hand drive car? It was bugging me (no idea why) and I felt I needed to ask...

Registered
Hi everyone,

Good stuff. I couldn't stop laughing at the bits about "typical Scandinavian interiors."

And yea, that cupholder situation is a travesty.

Premium Member
A friend who was an early adopter (Chevy Volt) wanted to see my car and we went for a drive. He asked what the downsides were. It doesn't bother me, but I did mention to him that the cupholders just suck. Compared to other EVs, there isn't much else, really. He laughed knowingly when I told him the winter range sucks, etc...

Reactions: polerad

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No issues from me, a good video. I love the second cupholder discussion; unacceptable - great description - although I have to say I haven't been bothered so far, I am sure it will come.

I have to ask, did the video get flipped or do you have a left hand drive car? It was bugging me (no idea why) and I felt I needed to ask...
Haha it was recorded on a front facing and I did have the thought just before I started rendering but honestly...i just couldn't be arsed flipping it at 2:30am so just went with it.

Sorry if I triggered some OCD.

Here's my passenger cupholder fix, works great.

拢7/$10 for a pair from Amazon.

Bonus points it fits in the glove compartment when not in use so you don't have to look at it as it's hideous.

View attachment 3767
I absolutely love this. I'll need to look into it, cheers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts