Polestar Forum banner

small animals in yr new (locked) Polestar?

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  ProfessorCook 
#1 ·
Hi, just wondering if anyone else has found traces of mice or other small animals in the unit behind the rearview mirror on their Polestar. I tapped mine a few times, and this is what came out. I don't think the car shipped with it!

Amber Rectangle Wood Orange Liquid

See less See more
#3 ·
Maybe so! I won't tell them that I'm only leasing the car...

Mice chewed through the fuel line of my previous car (no risk of that here), so I get that they're hungry and determined. I'm just wondering if anyone who's had this problem has found a way to keep the critters out?

#4 ·
Maybe so! I won't tell them that I'm only leasing the car...

Mice chewed through the fuel line of my previous car (no risk of that here), so I get that they're hungry and determined. I'm just wondering if anyone who's had this problem has found a way to keep the critters out?
Mice got into my old Audi A4 while camping. Solution was a ton of baited traps around the car AND in the car hoping they'd end up on one. They ate a crossant and tried eating a road flare. If you have a recurring problem with rodents, I'd suggest poison to deal with them. If you own a home, they can end up finding a way in to and nesting in insulation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.