Polestar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
P*2 | Thunder | DM | Plus | Pilot
32 Posts
Just wanted to say: another vaudois checking in!

I bought the roof bars with my P2 but never tried them! Regarding the skies, I found it easier to just carry them inside the car: I fold a rear seat or open the middle section, put a ski carrying bag in place and then put the skies inside it (without closing the carrying bag). It is there just to protect the car's interior from the skies and dirt. Admittedly, I usually go to ski alone; only sometimes with 1 or 2 passengers so there is plenty of space inside.

·
Registered
P*2 | Thunder | DM | Plus | Pilot
32 Posts
I would do that in my last car but the PS2 isn't long enough to fit full length skis in or nordic ones for sure. It's pretty clear looking at the Thule website and Galaxus that there's a market for ski carriers for cute little gucci carving skis but not so much for freeride :cool:
Indeed, my enforcers are only 179cm long, though at 94mm base width, they are not exactly suited for carving either 😅. I could imagine longer ones could go over the arm rest but that might make driving uncomfortable or even dangerous. I used to do it with my VW golf though😁

1 - 2 of 2 Posts