Polestar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live and work in downtown Toronto and on two evenings over the past two weeks I spotted a Snow P2 on Dundas West (west of Dufferin). It had license plates whose number was 5 digits after mine.
I’m just curious if it’s someone on this forum.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I live and work in downtown Toronto and on two evenings over the past two weeks I spotted a Snow P2 on Dundas West (west of Dufferin). It had license plates whose number was 5 digits after mine.
I’m just curious if it’s someone on this forum.
[/QUOTE]
That may well be me! Live and drive around the west end, in a Snow P2. I did not see you, haven't seen another one on the road yet. Though have been approached by the police to ask "My partner wants to know what kind of car that is?" getting the new software upgrade yesterday will hopefully deal with the initial bugs I had. Lovely car in all other ways. .

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your license plate ends with 504, 506 or close to that? (from what I can remember)
I’m often in the west end.
My dealership installed the update a month ago (when the update was first released internally) and I appreciate many of the improvements. I still had to do the OTA update again recently which updated a couple more things I believe.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Your license plate ends with 504, 506 or close to that? (from what I can remember)
I’m often in the west end.
My dealership installed the update a month ago (when the update was first released internally) and I appreciate many of the improvements. I still had to do the OTA update again recently which updated a couple more things I believe.
License plate ends 905.I am in a similar state, updates installed but OTA not yet operative and some teething issues still persisting. I look forward to getting those sorted, that is the only issue I have with what otherwise a fabulous car.

Still haven't seen another PS on the road!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ops, I meant 904 to 906. Mine is 899.
So that was you. Hi neighbour!

·
Registered
P2, Snow, Slate, PP, Hitch, Nextbase Dashcam, 20% Tint, Polestar, give us more regen. breaking!
308 Posts
Spoke with Jacob a week ago and he indicated roughly 20 deliveries out of Toronto.
I'm at 72XX VIN, for the Toronto deliveries how does that compare. It's been weeks since I did my final confirmation and credit check. I haven't heard anything so I'm getting impatient.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm at 72XX VIN, for the Toronto deliveries how does that compare. It's been weeks since I did my final confirmation and credit check. I haven't heard anything so I'm getting impatient.
We picked up our Snow last Friday. The last count seems to be around 25 deliveries now in Toronto.
Vin 11xxx
We ended up ordering Jan 4th after some online issues. The car was ready for pick up by the end of February.
Maybe you should give them a call?

Reactions: KanedaKid

·
Registered
20 Posts
I finally have seen another Snow on the road, parked in Dupont in Toronto. At this rate they will be as common as muck...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts