Polestar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
non PP - Snow - Ordered Sep 20 - Delivery 01 Dec 20
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a little help or advice. Routes planned in google maps no longer show me the SOC on arrival. I've only had the car a few days but it did show at first but now doesn't.
I feel like I've changed a setting but I can't find anything. I have internet connection through tethering (4G doesn't work and never has). I'm on the September software (don't get me started) but I'm sure this was working when other people were on the September software.
Convinced it's something simple but I must have an even more simple mind.
Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm looking for a little help or advice. Routes planned in google maps no longer show me the SOC on arrival. I've only had the car a few days but it did show at first but now doesn't.
I feel like I've changed a setting but I can't find anything. I have internet connection through tethering (4G doesn't work and never has). I'm on the September software (don't get me started) but I'm sure this was working when other people were on the September software.
Convinced it's something simple but I must have an even more simple mind.
Any help appreciated.
I think it needs the interwebs, otherwise it can't check the live map and automagically determine how much charge it will use in transit.

Have you tried to turn off the infotainment system (hold the home button for 20 seconds+) and turn it back on again? That has fixed it for others. Do you have noticeably bad 4G connections at home? This has caused the problem for others and I think maps uses 4G only

·
Registered
non PP - Snow - Ordered Sep 20 - Delivery 01 Dec 20
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi AngloDude. I can't believe I hadn't tried the 20sec reset. I did that just now and you're completely right. I now have the SOC on arrival back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts