Polestar Forum banner
101 - 120 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Got a new iPhone and my Battery Status and PAK went away after repairing. App successfully paired to the car for Locks and Precodnitioning only - no BLE profile advertised from car so no PAK, and battery status vanished about a week after the pairing (about 2 days ago). Already did the whole New Profile/Delete Old, etc., but no changes in what works. Am hoping that P1.7 will restore both.

·
Super Moderator
1,621 Posts
and also as @krheinwald reported the undocumented feature (in the p2 update notes) of telling you how much total % charge you need to your next stop and a flag showing the same.
Let me guess... You navigated to the charger you were charging at?

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
I kind of like the new screen. It lets you know if any of those attributes is contributing to your range in a positive or negative fashion.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Do we have any clue when P1.7 will be pushed OTA?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from Barrie On Canada
Just checked for Software Update however it’s showing P2133 version but shows the Update notes for P1.7
Perhaps OTA Update is imminent ? Or is there a different naming convention country to country.

Sleeve Gadget Font Technology Electronic device
Gadget Font Material property Display device Electronic device

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
2133 is the same as 2130. The 1.7 you are looking at are release notes in the manual.

·
Registered
California
762 Posts
The “Release Notes” button in the car is a link to the web page release notes — it’s not actually the specific release notes for what you have installed.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Do we have any clue when P1.7 will be pushed OTA?
My guess is they planned for it to go by now. But, as in the past, they have noticed more bugs than anticipated (as indicated by other threads here) and have slowed down the rollout to make sure there’s no significant rate of bricking (just the hopefully few 12V issues we’ve seen crop up again).

If it means a low probability of bricking and similar issues I’m 100% ok waiting a few weeks more to get 1.7

Reactions: PolestarMG

·
Registered
546 Posts
My guess is they planned for it to go by now. But, as in the past, they have noticed more bugs than anticipated (as indicated by other threads here) and have slowed down the rollout to make sure there’s no significant rate of bricking (just the hopefully few 12V issues we’ve seen crop up again).

If it means a low probability of bricking and similar issues I’m 100% ok waiting a few weeks more to get 1.7
I think there's a simpler explanation - they don't start a new release on weekends and mid-October fell on a weekend.

·
Registered
5,421 Posts
I have a trip to make next weekend, so even if they push it to me this week there's no chance I'll install it before the following week.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I have a trip to make next weekend, so even if they push it to me this week there's no chance I'll install it before the following week.
I can’t stress this enough. I got burned by an update before a trip. They actually requested that I have it done at a workshop and it still didn’t get applied right. Only update when you plan to be near help and home if things go haywire.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Posted in the Official Polestar Community on Facebook 15 minutes ago:
"Hello!
As of today, we'll start to deploy the P1.7 update OTA. We plan to roll out the update incrementally in batches, following our usual setup.
What feature are you most excited about?"

Finally!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Told ya! Weekend and work don't mix in Scandinavia.

101 - 120 of 217 Posts