Polestar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever had the feeling that you have "bitten off more than you can chew" with all the issues with multiple technologies in the Polestar 2? Being new to EVs I was expecting a learning curve. But am now thinking I may be jinxed too. My car has been in for repair since 23 November and reading about all the things to check for when it is returned, I am worried. Also considered asking Santa for a 3Phase charging cable but perhaps a bit too much until I know the car works properly without plugging it into something new?

Now heading to being really depressed, and I cannot even blame trying to load the BP Pulse app, but my Mobile Phone is now in for a new motherboard at the local Samsung Service Centre!

And now (and finally I hope) my long serving laptop is struggling under the weight of the latest Windows 10 update this weekend. At this rate I will not be able to participate in this forum for a while - no internet access and loosing my memories about the subject with my car being away for long.
Please excuse the rant - just been forced to watch Strictly in order to help me calm down 馃槺

Premium Member
Ever had the feeling that you have "bitten off more than you can chew" with all the issues with multiple technologies in the Polestar 2? Being new to EVs I was expecting a learning curve. But am now thinking I may be jinxed too. My car has been in for repair since 23 November and reading about all the things to check for when it is returned, I am worried. Also considered asking Santa for a 3Phase charging cable but perhaps a bit too much until I know the car works properly without plugging it into something new?

Now heading to being really depressed, and I cannot even blame trying to load the BP Pulse app, but my Mobile Phone is now in for a new motherboard at the local Samsung Service Centre!

And now (and finally I hope) my long serving laptop is struggling under the weight of the latest Windows 10 update this weekend. At this rate I will not be able to participate in this forum for a while - no internet access and loosing my memories about the subject with my car being away for long.
Please excuse the rant - just been forced to watch Strictly in order to help me calm down 馃槺
You know that thing about everybody having a bad day or week? Yeah... 'Seems to me you're having a bad day in a bad week in a disappointing month. Maybe it's time to set all this aside and watch an old favorite movie of yours with your feet up and some comfort food.

I might well do the same tonight. (Horrible weather today and I've been perturbed by an unresponsive team in NYC when it comes to getting my car set for me to pick up.)

Registered
Stickerless Thunder on 19's

Keep your chin up @iFG70
You are going to appreciate & enjoy your car so much more when it鈥檚 back.
If you send a SAE to the moderator (I think @rgledhill ) I鈥檓 sure he would mail you a weekly newsletter.

Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
I'm with @iFG70 having had a similar couple of weeks! First the car was delayed (but only by a couple of days, to be fair), then my laptop died just before Black Friday but after all the cheap deals had gone, and now my printer has died too and everywhere has sold out of printers!

You have to believe that the only way is up - you'll get a shiny new laptop for Christmas, your car will come back and be amazing, and Santa will bring you a nice 3-phase 32A cable :).

Registered
I'm with @iFG70 having had a similar couple of weeks! First the car was delayed (but only by a couple of days, to be fair), then my laptop died just before Black Friday but after all the cheap deals had gone, and now my printer has died too and everywhere has sold out of printers!

You have to believe that the only way is up - you'll get a shiny new laptop for Christmas, your car will come back and be amazing, and Santa will bring you a nice 3-phase 32A cable :).
Hi.
Delivery of my car is estimated in January here in Norway, and my Mitsubishi Outlander 2011 took it very bad. Realising it is about getting replaced it has decided to give me a studded tire so far up my behind it will not be found in a 1000 years! The automatic gearbox with 3!!!! clutshes needs replacement and the estimate from Mitsubishi is just lovely. 7877,82 EUR!!!!!!!!!!
I will gladly take a few trips back to Volvo for fixes with my Polestar for that price

Super Moderator
Polestar 2, Midnight (blue), charcoal interior, non-PP
Ouch!!! Suddenly a broken printer doesn't seem so bad!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts