Polestar Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
I park my car outside my garage, and this morning was particularly cold. I had set the timer on my app to my expected departure time, and I was greeted by a nice, warm and cozy car.
I second this. If you set the timer and show up to the car at anticipated time, a warm car greets you. Very helpful when it's below freezing.

· Registered
111 Posts
You see that is exactly the attitude I’m talking about. You have no idea what another car driver thinks or doesn’t think. Perhaps you are right, perhaps they don’t even bother with silly games. Not every traffic light is a drag race.

I think they go wrong in the sales process as that is all the sales people in my experience from Polestar, Tesla and Jaguar seem to push upon.

Anyway, this is supposed to be a happy thread. I’ll shut up and leave some of you in the illusion that you can smoke anything on the road 🤣
Most electric car sales people push on that because most EV buyers have not owned performance vehicle or are first time buyers. It was tried on me too and I told them why should I floor it I know how electric motor works unless you have done something different with motor let's talk about other features and salesman was taken aback. But this is something that goes right for them most of the time and customer is driving with a grin and the sales man doesn't need to push hard to sell the car anymore.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts